Terms & Conditions
Your access to and use of Kangaroo Cabs is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. This Terms and Conditions presents the "General Conditions" applicable to the use of services offered by Kangaroo cabs, either through the site Kangaroo Cabs, application software for mobile phone handset (app) or phone (in addition to the "Website" ). You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website and do not use. These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you.
Supplemental terms may apply to certain Services, such as policies for a particular event, activity or promotion, and such supplemental terms will be disclosed to you in connection with the applicable Services. Supplemental terms are in addition to, and shall be deemed a part of, the Terms for the purposes of the applicable Services. Supplemental terms shall prevail over these Terms in the event of a conflict with respect to the applicable Services.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Kangaroo Cabs grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to: (i) access and use the Applications on your personal device solely in connection with your use of the Services; and (ii) access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Services, in each case solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Kangaroo Cabs and Kangaroo Cabs licensors.
The contents of Kangaroo Cabs website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Change of Use
Kangaroo Cabs reserves the right to: change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice, and you confirm that Kangaroo Cabs shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and. change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Kangaroo Cabs or otherwise used by Kangaroo Cabs as permitted by law. In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
In addition, Kangaroo Cabs makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee regarding the reliability, timeliness, quality, suitability or availability of the services or any services or goods requested through the use of the services, or that the services will be uninterrupted or error-free.
To the extent permitted by law, Kangaroo Cabs will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, even if Kangaroo Cabs had been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Kangaroo Cabs does not guarantee the quality, suitability, safety or ability of third party providers. You agree that the entire risk arising out of your use of the services, and any service or good requested in connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
Kangaroo Cabs makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Kangaroo Cabs services may be used by you to request and schedule transportation, goods or logistics services with third party providers, but you agree that Kangaroo Cabs has no responsibility or liability to you related to any transportation, theft, damage to property,goods or logistics services provided to you by third party providers other than as expressly set forth in these terms.
Kangaroo Cabs is not liable for theft, damage to goods or property, or criminal acts of drivers. In addition, Kangaroo Cabs shall not be vicariously liable for the acts of drivers or independent contractors under any circumstances.
1. RELATIONSHIP DRIVER-PASSENGER
Kangaroo Cabs nature of business to provide transportation services by taxi/cabs, serving only as an intermediary commission agent outsourcing the Taxi/Cabs and registering drivers in order to optimize the scheduling service for the taxi. Thus, by accepting the provision of services by the TAXI DRIVER, the PASSENGER acknowledges that the Kangaroo Cabs has no direct association with the TAXI DRIVER, it just facilitates contact between driver and passenger introducing the Mobile App for the Driver and Passenger to create Booking of hires. The user acknowledges and agrees that Kangaroo Cabs is not liable for any act or omissions committed by any user, whether by robbery, commitment break as a result of any act, discussions, and others including the effective fulfillment of the obligations assumed by the users and loss not being for tax purposes. The user acknowledges and agrees that, by registering and accepting the policy of the service, do so at his total means and exclusive risk. Kangaroo Cabs recommends that every transaction is done with good sense.
You acknowledge that kangaroo cabs does not provide transportation or logistics services or function as a transportation carrier and that all such transportation or logistics services are provided by independent third party contractors who are not employed by kangaroo cabs or any of its affiliates.
2. FROM AVAILABILITY AND INCONSISTENCY IN THE SYSTEM
- Kangaroo Cabs does not guarantee that the system will be available without any interruption and that it will always be error-free, and therefore, shall not be liable for damages caused to users.
- You agree that Kangaroo Cabs is also not responsible for any damages or losses caused to your computer as a result of using the Website.
- Kangaroo Cabs is not liable for any error or inconsistency of information with other independent systems, specializing in the service provision for GPS, radar and similar.
3. COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGES
- User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Kangaroo Cabs and its representatives from any claims, suits, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and court costs for the damage they cause.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Kangaroo Cabs and its representatives from any Accidental Claims or suits though that occurs due to Driver's negligence or by fault of the Driver. Therefore, Users agrees to indemnify Kangaroo Cabs and its representatives from any type of vicarious liability.
- Users accept that Kangaroo Cabs acts solely as a scheduling/matching service between its users and taxi drivers, and that it is not responsible for any issues that arise during the taxi ride, such as accidents, delays, or taxi discomfort.
4. OBLIGATIONS, LIABILITIES AND RISKS OF PASSENGERS
The PASSENGER certifies that he uses the service for their own free will and untrammeled choice and recognizes and accepts as its responsibility and risk for using the Website.
4.1 The acceptance and refusal and cancellation of services
The acceptance and denial of the service may occur at first by DRIVER, who can accept or deny the service when receiving a notification for a ride. PASSENGER may cancel the contract for any reason. Both recognize that Kangaroo Cabs is not liable for any delays, cancellations, failure to cancel the contract and miscommunication between passenger and driver, nor for any delay or failure in the delivery of services from the DRIVER.
4.2 The information and risks of the service
- The PASSENGER acknowledges and declares that understands and is aware of all the risks involved in the use of the Website and contracting services, pledging to reasonably take care as expected of someone who chooses a taxi to transport himself.
- The PASSENGER acknowledges and agrees that Kangaroo Cabs performs no DRIVER selection, simply registering on their website to participate does not vouch for its suitability, legally, physically or mental health to provide the Services. The PASSENGER acknowledges that the data provided from the TAXI DRIVER, such as: (i) vehicle model, (ii) plate of the vehicle, (iii) full name, (iv) profile picture, among others, were provided by the DRIVER or the TAXI COMPANY by themselves. By accepting the Services, the PASSENGER acknowledges that Kangaroo Cabs has no involvement in the contractual relationship between driver and passenger.
- Kangaroo Cabs may provide to a claims processor or an insurer any necessary information (including your contact information) if there is a complaint, dispute or conflict, which may include an accident, involving you and a Third Party Provider (including a transportation network company driver) and such information or data is necessary to resolve the complaint, dispute or conflict.
5. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
5.1 BOOKING AND CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- If The User is booking a Taxi for immediate or in advance Hire he/she shall not be liable to pay any booking fee other than the base charges.
- Kangaroo Cabs shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or embarrassment suffered by the User in relation to or in respect of any instructions or operations effected by the User or purported to be effected by the User Kangaroo Cabs however caused including but not limited to the User's non-compliance with the Services recorded voice instructions and Kangaroo Cabs 's inability to provide the services for any reason, including and without limitation, as a result of malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer teletransmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Kangaroo Cabs or any person or any organization involved in the aforementioned systems.
- The User shall not hold Kangaroo Cabs liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the User as a result of any failure by Kangaroo Cabs or any fault of the Driver or any fault of the Taxi company to provide a taxi to the User within any stipulated time even if Kangaroo Cabs or the Driver or the Taxi Company have agreed to so provide the taxi or even if the User has advised Kangaroo Cabs or the Driver of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
- The User undertakes with Kangaroo Cabs and agrees to indemnify Kangaroo Cabs from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Kangaroo Cabs may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of Kangaroo Cabs and shall pay such sums on demand. You may not in your access or use of the Services cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage, whether to the Third Party Provider or any other party. In certain instances you may be asked to provide proof of identity or other method of identity verification to access or use the Services, and you agree that you may be denied access to or use of the Services if you refuse to provide proof of identity or other method of identity verification.
- The User can cancel the Hire within 10 Minutes of the driver accepting the trip, you won't be charged. However, if the cancellation of booking is done after 10 Minutes or if the cancellation made after Driver's arrival for the location requested, there will be a Cancellation Charge.
- If for any reason your driver takes too long to get to you, due to driver's fault or breakdown of taxi/Cab then the cancellation charge will be waived. A cancellation fee will always apply if a trip is cancelled after it has begun.
- If you are not at the pickup location or your driver cannot get in touch with you, the cancellation fee will apply if the driver is at your pickup location and has waited for over 10 minutes. This means that the fee can still apply even when your driver is the one to cancel the trip.
5.2 PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- The User shall pay the taxi fare (as displayed in the meter), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) by Cash.
- However if the user did not have sufficient amount to pay to the driver after the hire is completed Kangaroo Cabs will be indemnified from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses occurs to the driver or Taxi Company.
Most content and some of the features on the website are made available to visitors free of charge. However, Kangaroo Cabs reserves the right to terminate access to certain areas or features of the website at any time for any reason, with or without notice. Kangaroo Cabs also reserves the universal right to deny access to particular users to any/all of its Services without any prior notice/explanation in order to protect the interests of Kangaroo Cabs and/or other visitors to the website. Kangaroo Cabs reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the website and its features with respect to different user(s), or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.